Drink a cup of warm green tea means to drink one of the healthiest drink on the planet.
Health benefits green tea offers:
Green tea is low calories
- soda drinkers can shave over 50,000 calories per year by swapping out their favorite soft drink for a cup of warm tea
- 3,500 calories equal 1 pound so if you swap in green tea for soda, you could save yourself 14 pounds worth of calories in one year.
Green tea is packed with antioxidants
- this tea contains antioxidants , flavonoids and catechins
- prevents cell damage (including damage related to Alzheimer’s and other degenerative brain diseases)
Green tea offers brain power
- green tea has caffeine that will give your brain a boost
- contains the L-theanine, an amino acid which aids in the production of dopamine
Green tea promotes dental health
- Catechin also protects your teeth .
Green tea is heart healthy
- provide health boosts for your heart
- the antioxidants protect the cells from damage
- help prevent buildup in the blood vessels
- lowers the risk of heart disease.
A warm glass of green tea offers the perks of coffee and sweet drinks so add a glass of tea to your breakfast routine for a natural energy boost.
Thanks for reading …